Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday

Well, yesterday we had our Physical Fitness Test. I did pretty good. I am working out everyday with a person that is a coach on the outside. I am building up my muscle mass.  My muscles are so sore. But that means that the muscles are building up. so anyway, I am taking a crewleader class this week, which means I might be in charge of a building project. I am studying for the advancement exam, and if I pass, I will make my rank permanent. I will then qualify to take the E-6 exam next February. That would be cool. Become an petty officer 1st class, and then maybe a chief after that. Chiefs in the navy are pretty much like officers. they have major responsibilities. They are also treated like officers, except you don't salute them. Well, talk to you later.
Brett

No comments: