Friday, January 11, 2008

friday -pt day

Well, today we have PT. I think I overdid it on my sit-ups on Wednesday. My stomach muscles are so sore. Well, I am happy today.  Anyway, I worked out again today, and yesterday. I will be taking two days off to give a chance for my muscles to heal. Muscles are pretty much the only part of the body that gets stronger when they heal. Family day will be in February, I am so excited. It will be about 1 week before we go wheels up. (depart to Kuwait.)  Well, got to go.

Brett

1 comment:

Michael said...

Good luck on your physical fitness increases... strength, stamina, and dexterity are all important elements of performing well in the military, especially since much of it can be outdoors in the unpredictable elements.

You'll have to give me some pointers (sometime) on a good exercise regimen that one can do without a lot of fancy equipment.

I suppose that the traditional push-ups, sit-ups, crunches, and pull-ups are still among the best exercises, eh?

Not always the most fun, though.
;-)