Wednesday, January 30, 2008

hungry!

Well, today was the third day of Work Center Supervisor class. It was nice. I don't really feel good, so I didn't pay much attention. Do you what it is like to only eat just a little bit a day? I do, I have been doing it for 2 weeks now, trying to get my last $20 to last until the perdiem check comes. Still haven't got it. It has been a month and a half since our last perdiem. I am now out of money, and it still hasn't come in!!! If those jackasses in the payroll office would get off their freaking butts, and be more consistant with the perdiem, we wouldn't have all this crap. You can't use the government travel card for food, so you have to rely on the perdiem money. I am so mad right now, I am about to go complain to the CO, and tell him what I think about the navy. I want to so bad, to tell him that this is the most f---ed up deployment I have ever seen! Boy, here I am trapped in these damn barracks with all these people, nowhere to go to have private alone time, (unless you're a chief or 1st class of course, they have their own hotel room,) and I can't even get food money! I have to keep borrowing from my friend. I don't like doing that. I am sure glad that my contract is up this year, because I want out!!!!!!!  Anyway, I am sick of this, and when I get back, I will probably go back into the National Guard. At least they had their crap together.

Love you all,
Brett

No comments: