Friday, December 21, 2007

the family is coming!....Oh-rah!

I can't wait for sunday. That is when my family is coming down to see me. Hooray! I'm excited to be able to see my Parents and Dustin again. I haven't seen them since I left in October. It will be interesting to see them again. Anyway, my leave has been extended until the 31st, hopefully they will be able to stay until then. That would be so cool. Anyway, I am hoping to see them soon. Last night we got a special treat. We got to see Navy play the U of U in the poinsetta bowl, in San Diego. I don't really like either team, but you don't pass up being able to sit behind the goalposts at ground level. Those tickets would have been $65 but they were free for us. Because the Navy was able to work out a deal with the stadium to let so many Navy in. Some of us Seabees got to go. The ones that wanted to go got to. Not all of them wanted to go. Anyway it was awesome. U of U won. 35-32. Caio!

No comments: